About Me

My photo
710 Main, Joplin, Mo, United States
see website www.stillshotphoto.com

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why I keep stuff

This week I have been battling for the need to become Amish and have a simple life with few things in my house.  We have been preparing for the Younglife Garage Sale and I have said to myself many times I don't NEED this!  My daughter brings a friend home from school and they ask for tea......which = Tea Party in my mind.  I get out the cutest tea pot and cups and sugar cubes from the last tea party two years ago.  Two eight year old girlies decide on a tea party from around the world and after a box of sugar cubes....... they get all my tea pots out.  Now I know why I saved the one from my best friend, my aunt, my mother-in-law, my brother and my own.  Some things are meant for keeps!
 (skip likes tea too)

No comments:

counter

Powered By Blogger

Stillshot Photography

Followers