About Me

My photo
710 Main, Joplin, Mo, United States
see website www.stillshotphoto.com

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

favorite prayer

link to daily word I believe your religion is personal but I love this prayer and wanted to share with anyone who has been stumped when asked to pray for someone.  From my Daily Word


Today I accept a divine assignment--an assignment to pray for friends and family, to pray for anyone who may need support or encouragement as they move beyond any present difficulties:
Dear One - I hold you in the light and love of God. I pray that as you open yourself to divine blessings, you receive greater peace, health and prosperity. I envision you healthy and whole, pursuing your goals and fulfilling your dreams.
I pray that at the start of your day, you are filled with confidence and energy, ready to experience a day of accomplishment and meaning. I pray that tonight as you lay your head on your pillow, ready for sleep, you have peace about the day that is ending and expectation of good for the new day to come. And so it is. Amen.
I'm going to omit this one to memory!  
Love it

No comments:

counter

Powered By Blogger

Stillshot Photography

Followers